Friday 25 May 2018

Carol Millett's pre-trip thoughts.....................



I have watched many humanitarian documentaries and always felt great admiration towards the aid workers but at the same time feeling slightly ashamed, as always watching from the safely of my home, comfort of my Habitat sofa with a cold glass of wine in my hand. The opportunity to actually play a part in helping to improve the lives of people that have far far less than myself is one that I could not turn down. I think this will take me out of my comfort zone in many ways but I relish the challenge and whole heartedly am looking forward to the experience.


I am taking a collection of photographs of my family, children, dog, cats that I hope will bring a smile to the faces of the families we will be meeting.


Bring on Malawi J



No comments:

Post a Comment