Wednesday 23 May 2018

Danni Hall's pre-trip thoughts................





Frank and Honest from the start:
 
I have just brought an amazing new house/I have brought a new car/I go on plenty of holidays/I buy what I want/I eat great food/I am free to come and go as I please/I have a great social life/I have all the possession I want/I am able to buy clothes/shoes/handbags whenever I want/I enjoy my job/I have a great work life balance/I enjoy coming to work/I enjoy the gym/ I have no restrictions in my life/ I smile and laugh on a daily basis/ I am healthy 

I have an amazing support network around me/I have the best husband who provides me with the lifestyle I lead, who is my best friend and everything I would want and need in a partner/I have family/I have an amazing extended family/A brother in law I never thought I would have/A father in law that turned into the Father I never had growing up/Best friends that keep me sane on a daily basis/extended friends/ work colleagues

I have a great life apart from the cherry on the top

I have spent the last 5 years trying for children – with no success. I have gone through 8 rounds of IVF resulting in endless time/money/tears and arguments. I have spent the years wondering why me/being ashamed/self hate/seeing endless friends and family having everything I wished for…………

For me my trip to Malawi is to remind myself that even though life can sometimes not pan out the way you expect, I want to have a personal reality check to remind myself off all the good things I have and appreciate life again for what it is!
 
Danni


 



No comments:

Post a Comment