Tuesday 22 May 2018

Greg Merrick's pre-trip thoughts...........................

 
Having only started with the company in September I never thought I would get chosen to go on this trip but knew if I didn’t at least put my name forward I would look back with regret for not at least trying. For me I’ve never done anything like this before but I’ve always wanted to make a difference in any way I can, I’m just lucky that I get to do it with a good group of people to enjoy the experience as well.
 
The most building or DIY I’ve done involved some IKEA furniture, a hammer and a lot of cursing so, sorry in advance team for dragging you down with my lack of knowledge J.
 
I’ve never felt this excited and nervous for anything before and I just can’t wait to get out there and see what this project has done so far for these tribes living out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment